Saturday, January 25, 2014

What colors go with my hair color, eye color, and skin tone?

best hair color yellow skin tone
 on Some examples to help determine your color choices
best hair color yellow skin tone image



Confused


I'm a guy and I was wondering what colors I can wear that go with my different tones?

Hair color: light brown with red undertones
Eye color: bluish teal
Skin tone: pale

I don't have any detailed pictures but I was wondering what color clothes would best fit my description? 10 points best answer!



Answer
teals, blues, purple, and possibly some yellows and greens. these colors will bring out your hair color, eye color, and skintone.

What color should I dye my hair based on my skin tone and eye color ?




betterinti


I have fair/light neutral skin tone I have pink and yellow/ olive tones to me and my eye color is hazel light brown and green. My natural hair color is what I have now it's a medium ash brown and my eye brows are the same color so they're pretty dark I want to do something for it before the summer thank you any ideas ? :)


Answer
Well there's only so many choices for hair color and you pretty much have a nice color. Why dont you just get it lighyened? The medium ash brown would lighten to a nice level in a 3rd of the time it would take someone with black or espresso hair. Because you have those ash tones it should really pop, plus less damage because you already have medium.hair. Just amp up what you already have. Throw some BW hair lightener on it (professionally of course) mix it with a 20 or 30 developer and let it sit for under 5 mins and youll look kissed by the sun, also summer is coming up so.... That should be hot




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What colors go with my hair color, eye color, and skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment