Sunday, January 26, 2014

Men over 40 years old: Would you dye your hair to look younger?

best hair color for 50 year old
 on Medium length hairstyles for 50 year old | qqq.z--z.info
best hair color for 50 year old image



Jane W


My husband is over forty years old and unemployed. He is starting to think that his grey hair is making him look old and in today's youth orientated culture he may be discriminated against because he is older looking. A friend of his had plastic surgery, and dyed his grey hair brown (his old natural color when he was younger) and he was given more attention in job interviews. He was offered two different jobs after dying his hair and getting cosmetic surgery. He links it with looking younger.

Ladies: if your husband was unemployed and over 40 would he consider dying his hair. Men: Would you?



Answer
DYE? I wouldn't - I'm 50 and just starting to go gray - more on the facial hair than head hair and I'm sticking with the gray-staying natural, but I'm fortunate to have a job, so I can't be too judgmental

What clothing item, shoes, hair accessories, etc. can't you rock now because of age or body changes?

Q. Things you loved to rock but now can't because they don't look right or are uncomfortable to wear, or look a bit age inappropriate?

I've seen 50 year old women rock cute skorts so feel free to be yourselves.


Answer
Tops with high necks, cos I have boobs now and they look weird..looked fine before though think thats it.

I'm 17 and still wear hair bobbles and big clips with flowers on bright bead necklaces coloured cardi's flowery dresses etc




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Men over 40 years old: Would you dye your hair to look younger?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment