Friday, July 19, 2013

Is it normal for someone to completely want to change themselves?

best hair color los angeles
 on ... - Hairstyle Finder - Hairstyles and Color - Hair Care - Daily Glow
best hair color los angeles image



Jennifer


My Sister wants to completely change herself. When she's 18 she wants to get green colored contacts, dye her hair blonde, lose 10 pounds, change her first and last name, and move to Los Angeles. I know it sounds silly but she's completely serious about it. She wants to completely abandon the life she has now. Is this normal? What could be happening with her?


Answer
it's normal for people who don't like their present life and want a fresh start. you should talk to her about why she wants this

How do you get henna out of hair?




Pixie


I've hennaed my hair for a while now, and I want to go back to my natural hair color. How do I get the henna out of my hair?


Answer
Henna is very difficult to remove from hair. It's like a natural permanent hair dye. Hair care professionals that offer hair color "removal" services even have a hard time removing henna from hair.

You are either going to have to let the parts of your hair that have henna in them grow out, or you will have to cut your hair out.

I would not recommend shampooing your hair repeatedly with clarifying shampoo, because it can be harsh and dry out your hair.

Stacy L. Davis
Student Cosmetologist, Aveda Institute of Los Angeles
Blogger, TheHairYouWear.blogspot.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it normal for someone to completely want to change themselves?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment