Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How to find a good hairstyle?

2011 most popular hairstyle
 on Short Haircuts for Thinning Hair  Summer 2011 Hairstyles
2011 most popular hairstyle image



Kezia


I am going to get a haircut soon, and I am looking for the right hairstyle. For many years I have stayed with the same style and I want to change that. I am looking for a style that makes my round face look less wide, and something to draw attention away from my large nose, can someone please help me?? I really need this, all my friends have their right hairstyles and I just have a plain look. It takes me a long time to make my hair because I can't do anything with it. HELP Please!


Answer
This popular yahoo group has tons of the best 2010/2011 hairstyle pictures from all over, so that you donât have to go surfing all over the internet for different hairstyle pictures. . There are also illustrations and how toâs with some links. You should be able to find a style that suits you and that you like. Just take a picture to yours stylist or try it at home yourself. The link is below.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/feelgoodlookgoodhairstyles/

What are cute, easy hairstyles that don't take much work and you sleep in them?

Q. Ok so normally my hair is straight and that gets kinda boring. I need some cute, easy hairstyles where you dont have to go buy something like a straghtener or curler. You can just do it and sleep in it and take it out in the morning and Vwala! :)


Answer
If you have curlers, you can roll your hair at night and take the curlers out in the orning, which will give you awesome hair and its fast.

This popular yahoo group has tons of pictures for the latest 2010/2011 hairstyles . There are also illustrations and how toâs with some links. You should be able to find a style that suits you and that you like. The link is below.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/feelgoodlookgoodhairstyles/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to find a good hairstyle?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment