Monday, July 15, 2013

What hair color would look great on a bronze skin tone?

best hair color magazine
 on Color Long Emo Hair Audrey Kitching | Celebrity Inspired Style, Hair ...
best hair color magazine image



karen_ilyk


I plan of having my hair colored by my birthday, but what color would compliment my bronze (according to Seventeen magazine, tan with reddish tone) skin tone? Would a reddish shade be alright? I really want a color with a red shade.


Answer
I also have a bronze-y skin tone, but I think that your better off with going a chocolate brown with gold highlights

What is the name of hair color, I keep seeing on tv that's made such a big break through?




Pearlsbefo


I recall reading in a magazine about how there was some new hair color out that was suppose to be almost as good as getting it done professionally. I know this isn't much help, but I keep seeing articles,etc about a "better" hair color, and for the life of me I can't recall what it was. If you don't know, what brand of hair color do you like best? I want something that won't fade and has vibrant color!! Please help!


Answer
be more sepcific are you talking about a product or an acutal color if coor, light dark, brown, blonde shades need more details




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color would look great on a bronze skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment