Sunday, January 19, 2014

What is the brand of hair color from Sally's Beauty Supply that smells like bubble gum?

15 best hair color products
 on Guidespot: Carlos Lissimore Salon is the best haircolor salon
15 best hair color products image



Jas


There's a demi permanent hair coloring product that makes your hair smell like bubble gum when you use it & it is sold at Sally's Beauty Supply, but I do not remember what it is called. Please help (: Much appreciated!


Answer
N'Rage that's the one at Sally's (waaaay cheaper than it's sold for at Hot Topic.)

Raw is the exact same one just sold at Hot Topic and overpriced (sold at $15)

Both smell like bubblegum and a little bit of vinegar mixed together and it lasts a decent amount of time. My hair is currently red and has been for the past three weeks, it's a nice bright red too.

I am considering coloring my hair, but it is already thick and frizzy. What are my best options?




funnylittl


Please recommend the safest process and/or favored hair color brands or products.


Answer
If you have thick and frizzy hair then I would suggest getting it thinned out a little (it really helps mine). All you have to do is tell your hairstylist you'd like them to use the razor and it makes it a lot easier to handle.
As for the hair color, I get highlights and color done by my hair stylist, but if you'd like a money saving tip I think that if you are going lighter then you should just use Sun In, you just spray it on your hair and go out in the sun for about 10 to 15 minutes and if there isn't a lot of sun you can just use a hairdryer because it's activated by heat, but if you are going darker I think Loreal is a good brand ;) hope that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the brand of hair color from Sally's Beauty Supply that smells like bubble gum?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment