Thursday, January 23, 2014

What is the best hair dye for african american hair?

best hair color rinse for african american hair
 on ... Ideas & Treatments : How to Wash Out Semi-Permanent Hair Color
best hair color rinse for african american hair image



TootsiePop


I wear my hair natural and I've been dying and highlight it for about 3 years twice a year. Although my hair has grown the ends have been breaking. I started off using herbal essence, then switched to texture and tones for women and color, then last year i tried Feria by loreal. 5 years a go i used a rinse dye and it just ruined my towels and would wash out. What is the best hair dye and highlighting brand for african american hair?


Answer
Go to the health food store and buy henna, its natural/ organic and theres alot of great reviews on youtube about and how people liked it.

Can I use a semi-permanent hair dye after getting a relaxer?




Alyssa


Hi I've been getting relaxers for ten years now and am wondering if it's ok to use a semi-permanent hair color of Red a couple days after getting a relaxer?
The dye washes out after about five rinses...will it be ok? And can anyone refer to some safe for African American hair?



Answer
Yes but has to be semi because no ammonia afterwards sleep on pillowcases you dont care about will rub off some .if you have black hair it will add a tone in sun wont be a big change. Clairol makes a demi permanent color (same like semi) use it with the developet made for the demi line. Mixed 1oz color to 1oz developer . Ensletbeautysupply.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best hair dye for african american hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment