Thursday, January 23, 2014

Would purple highlights look good on dark brown hair?

choose your best hair color quiz
 on green eye makeup to your hair and your skin tone if you have dark skin ...
choose your best hair color quiz image






Other than blond, what kind of highlights would look good on dark brown hair? I really like the way purple looks on black hair, but my hair isn't black. Would it still look good?


Answer
Depends on the rest of your coloring. Look at the Color Me Beautiful website & see what your total clothing look should be or think of the color of clothes that you already wear.

For me, I need autumn colors, & naturally have yellow-gold highlights in my hair, especially when I'm in the sun a lot. For you, it might be cool colors, called Summer or Winter, based on your skin tone. (If you have brown eyes, it's definitely not summer.) It could be ash, or it could be purple. If that's your real name & you're Japanese, you probably have the coloring that fits the Winter category.

Who knows? It would take an expert who sees you in person to know for sure, but I think they have an on-line quiz that you could try. It helps when choosing make-up & everything. It helps me find clothing faster, whether it's new ones in dept. stores or big box stores or if it's used stuff in a thrift shop.

Have fun. Purple highlights sound fun regardless. Why not just try it this summer? As long as it's not roots, it should grow out or gradually wash out pretty quickly if you don't like it. Or you could always put a brown rinse over it.

Just don't go for anything with bleach, such as an extreme blond. A few strands of highlights like that, as long as it's not ash blond, might blend in with my brown & gold hair, but that's probably not a good look for dark brown hair. That's just a guess based on what you said.

How to choose a good short haircut for a girl?




newrose


I want to try something short, I'm a 14 year old girl... can't part too far to the side otherwise it looks bad, I have fine/thinish hair. It's mostly straight but has a slight wave to it, when I pull it into a ponytail some of the shorter pieces get all curly/frizzy but it looks bad if I gel it because it then shows my (semi-large) forehead too much. My hair is slightly layered but to my shoulders right now. I want something different. Any really good quizes to help find what's good or your own advice? THANKS!
lots of women/girls have short to shorter hair.. i'm looking for something that's jaw-length or shorter maybe? i could do part long part short too... i'm trying to mix ideas of a bunch of rockstar people (davey from AFI and jon from Kill Hannah) to get a look i want, i just dont know if it would work on ME.



Answer
This reminds me of this show where this girl had a huge forehead (which half of the time was normal sized) in an anime called Naruto (kinda fun to watch). She used to have long hair but she hacked it off while she was fighting...

Anyway, this has a lesson. I think it said that her forehead looked bigger when she tried to hide it...but it's a cartoon. Nevermind.

Hairstyles can affect a persons look, making their face look narrower, or their ears look bigger...etc. Your hair color might also affect it...

Search hairstyles to find out what compliments, or what doesn't.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would purple highlights look good on dark brown hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment