Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What can I use to measure inches, without a ruler?

best hairstyle according to face shape
 on Not every face shape looks good with long hair, find out if you can ...
best hairstyle according to face shape image



Ari-kun


I've had the same haircut for years, and I'm getting ready for change.
I was wondering what kind of face shape I have, based on measurements.
Sooo, I need something I can relate to in inches to figure out what kind of hairstyles would look best on me according to my facial features.



Answer
Do you have a 3x5 note card handy?
You can fold it diagonally so the short side is against the long side. Then cut off the 2x5 edge that is left. Fold the 2x5 in half so you have two 1x5 sections. Now you have a 1" edge, and you can use it to mark a string or a piece of paper with inches.

Easier, since you obviously have access to the internet, and probably have access to a printer:
Print this page.
http://img.technospot.net/us-letter-size-ruler.jpg

what hairstyle would be perfect for me according to my face shape?




A-nonny-mo


I have an oval face, i am a little chubby, but i look chubbier becomes i have small lips in comparison to the rest of my face. What kid of hairstyle would flatter or make this look better? i'm also blonde with a ruddy skin tone (kinda pale pinky yellow undertones) any suggestions for colour that would suit?


Answer
shoulder length, maybe a "long" bob cut, and some definintly short side-swept bangs.you could even try those bangs that are in style right now, you know, normal bangs that come down above your eyes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What can I use to measure inches, without a ruler?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment