Thursday, January 23, 2014

What's a different way to style curly hair?

best way style curly hair
 on saad | Jun 01, 2011 | Comments 0
best way style curly hair image



Camcorder.


I have thick, curly hair. The curls are loose, but there's a lot of them. I straighten it usually, but sometimes I like to wear it culy. Whenever I do my hair, it involves getting it wet in the morning, and I hate to go out in the cold with wet hair. Does anyone know a way to style curly hair to keep it under control and defined all day?


Answer
You'll be wanting a diffuser and blowdryer. I much prefer to air dry my hair, but it is easier to blow dry it when it's cold outside. brrrr ~:(

Anyways there are two main types of diffusers. One is the bowl diffuser which is great for scrunching the hair, and then there's the hot sock, which is less clunky and good for travel. It also fits on any blowdryer. There's more explanation here:
http://www.wikihow.com/Follow-the-Curly-Girl-Method-for-Curly-Hair

In addition your could try plopping overnight--putting your hair up in a turban. See the above article for info on that as well.

Some more curly websites:
http://www.ylcf.org/gotcurl/
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/

Help Please? How to style Curly hair and reduce as much frizz as possible?




Cecilia An


I have naturally curly hair that is about the length to my shoulders. What I do is take a shower with Tresemme Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner. Then I don't rub my hair with a towel because I hear that it causes frizz. Then I put Mousse from Vidal Sasoon. Then I put some sea salt spray in that I made. Then after that I put a tiny drop of conditioner to give it some moisture. I think my hair is still a little too frizzy. Any tips or tricks too reduce as much frizz as possible and best way to style curly hair?


Answer
My hair is super curly, thick and frizzy and I mostly use argan oil products on it. Mainly pro naturals Moroccan argan oil products, and maybe some almond oil. I use a few drops of argan oil on my hair after showering and that helps de-frizz and smooth my hair a lot!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a different way to style curly hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment