Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What website could i go on, to see a certain hairstyle on me ?

best hairstyle and color for me
 on ... - Bits and Pieces of My Life: Lisa Rinna's Hairstyle/Top 2 Tuesday
best hairstyle and color for me image



Adeline M


A website that you can give a picture of yourself to, then put different hairstyles/colors, to get a basic idea of what that hairstyle might look like on you..


Answer
Check out DailyMakeover.com - you upload your picture and can then try on thousands of different hairstyles, colors and even makeup.

Have fun!
Rachel Hayes, Editorial Director of Daily Makeover

What hairstyle and color suits a round face with a slightly pointed chin?




Fatimah


I have a round face with full-ish cheeks and a slightly pointed chin, any ideas on hairstyles and colors that would look good on me plz?


Answer
depends if uve got good eyes and stuff personally ive got the same kind of face shape and i have a full fringe that rounds around my eyes n is a chocolate brown colour by loreal. a bit like laurens off of eastenders aka(jacqueline joss) hope i helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What website could i go on, to see a certain hairstyle on me ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment