Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What makeup colors, hair colours go good with my skin tone?

best hair color gloss
 on ... simplyshine clear gloss treatment clear gloss treatment overall rating
best hair color gloss image
Q. My eyes are mostly green, with a lil blue. My skin is fair, veins appear greenish. My natural hair color is medium brown with sandy red tones. (dyed brown w highlights) I have naturally pink cheeks.


Answer
Hair- auburn light or medium, dark blonde
Make up colors:
Eyeshadow: blue, green, tan, cream or any sandy color. Neutrals.
Blush: light peach or a simple shimmer powder.
Lipstick/ gloss: light, medium pink, peach, tan
Nail polish: green, purple,red,yellow,Orange,vibrant colors.

What is the best type of permanent hair color that you can buy in a Walmart kind of store?




Kate


I got a really bad highlight job last month and school is about to start and i want to fix it but have no money for professional color.

So what is a good brand of permanent hair color that makes your hair shinny and soft at the same time as it does its job, that you can get from a Walmart kind of store?



Answer
Well, it's expensive but totally worth it! The "Perfect 10"? It'll color those bad highlights-no problem! It usually costs around 10-12 dollars, but it's easy to find a coupon for them! It's a high gloss, fast acting hair dye that only takes ten minutes to do! It's so much fun, you don't have to wait so long to see how fabulous your hair will be! I've already used it twice and I'll keep using it because that's just how much I love it!

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What makeup colors, hair colours go good with my skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment