Saturday, January 25, 2014

Are there any good beauty salons in dallas area?

best hair color seattle
 on ... Best Hair of 2009 � Emerson Salon  Capitol Hill Seattle
best hair color seattle image



Neeshia W


I am looking for a stylist who really takes care of hair. I am black so they would have to be a black stylist. I want someone who cares for your hair, and makes it look natural and healthy. Are there any stylist like that. I also want my stylist to know modern hairstyles and learn my style preference. I have just not found anyone like that. Please help! I know most of those type of stylist cost $$$, but I am willing to pay as long as my hair looks and feels good.


Answer
@#@#@#


Spotlight: Hair Salons on Dallas Citysearch [New Window]
Genesis Salon 2222 Elm St Ste 100, Dallas, TX Full-service salon specializes in Black hair, cuts and color. Barber services, manicures, pedicures and ...
Verified by a Netscape Security Partner: Netscape Security Center http://dallas.citysearch.com/roundup/40445 [Preview This Site]
2.
Genesis Salon - Beauty & Fitness - Dallas, TX, 75201-4349 - Citysearch [New Window]
Full-service salon specializes in Black hair, cuts and color. ... Color? Or a brand-new hairstyle? Find top hair salons--and barbers--in Dallas. ...
Verified by a Netscape Security Partner: Netscape Security Center http://dallas.citysearch.com/profile/9576476 [Preview This Site]
3.
Blackrefer.com-Black Hair Care Products [New Window]
Black hair care, Black women hair styles, black hair magazines, books, ... Mike Maza The Dallas Morning News The genial Mr. Staten...recaptures the whole ...
http://www.blackrefer.com/black_hair_care_products.html [Preview This Site]
4.
Welcome To Salons of America, Your #1 Source For Black Hair Salons ... [New Window]
The #1 database of black hair salons, barbershops, barbers, stylists, black hair products, nail technicians. Find hair products, how to create different ...
http://www.salonsofamerica.com/ [Preview This Site]
5.
StylistOnline.com - Hair Style & Salon [New Window]
3888 regis hair salon 3477 dallas tanning salon 3312 seattle salon 3302 aveda salon ... 2672 black hair salon 2613 minneapolis salon 2590 sacramento salon ...
http://www.stylistonline.com/about/ranking.shtml [Preview This Site]
6.
Black Hair, Black Beauty-BlackHairMedia.com [New Window]
Hair Original 2000 Salon & Day Spa, Charlotte, NC (704) 342-3332, Head to Toe Massage & Day Spa, DeSoto, Texas http://www.dallasblack.com/headtotoe/ ...
http://www.blackhairmedia.com/blackdayspas.htm [Preview This Site]

I need hair advice? I am not girly and my hair is usually in a pony tail help!?




foq23


I have thick, dark brown hair that has no volume, it usually lays completely flat. My friend is at one of the top beauty schools in the Seattle area and wants to do my hair. Without coloring I am considering a body wave perm, or just a simple hair cut. I am not a fan of bobs on me. FYI. Thanks.


Answer
from experience do not get a perm
i usually keep my hair in a ponytail too so we prob have the same taste
its wayyy to hard to manage and just ends up looking messy
im not too girly either so i went with side bangs
they're not too hard to manage but still end up looking cute when you dont feel like doing anything with them
maybe some simple low layers
not a fan of bobs either, thick dark brown hair too--same taste, hope it helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are there any good beauty salons in dallas area?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment