Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What is a good haircut for limp and fine hair with a round face?

best hairstyle round face fine hair
 on Best hairstyles for oval faces 2013: Medium hairstyles with bangs for ...
best hairstyle round face fine hair image



Kim


I have short limp and fine hair (never been dyed). My hair reaches my shoulders and is in layers and i have bangs that are pushed to the side. I wanted to know what a good hairstyle is that matches my triangular face, as well as my hair quality. I don't like the bob hairstyle.

I would prefer a picture of what it looks like, it would help a lot.



Answer
Since your hair is fine & lacks body, I will suggest that you get your hair cut shorter than it currently is. You may find, that your hair may have some natural wave or curl to it, once it's a bit shorter. If that doesn't prove to be true, then get your hair cut shorter & layered. A nice body perm will give your hair some bend to it, & will be easier to care for. You say your face is round, then later you say your face is triangular. Either way, the shorter layers will give the illusion that you have more hair than you do. Go to your grocery store or where you see hairstyling magazines, & once you find a style that you like, let the stylist see the picture. Good communication, will get you the cut/perm/style you need, to perk your hair up.

How can I achieve a sweet, young, innocent girl-next-door look with my hairstyle?




whitecloud


I want to get a haircut to welcome the new year. I have a round face and fine very slightly wavy hair. Any suggestions? I want to look simple and feminine.


Answer
simple layers, a little past your shoulders, and side bangs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good haircut for limp and fine hair with a round face?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment