Friday, January 24, 2014

Why do hispanics always need to talk or be loud while they commute?

best hair color over 45
 on The Modern Girl's Guide: How to...choose a red hair dye that suits you
best hair color over 45 image



I am 007NY


I have some latin blood running through my veins so I am just being real, Can't some of you
just shut up and read a book, or listen to your ipod without it blaring past the 10 decibel mark? I mean c'mon, just learn to enjoy the scenery outside the window, without calling someone to discuss your hair color
for 45 minutes.



Answer
I have wondered if all the people who are loud and obnoxious were neglected as children. They seem to shouting. "Look at me. Listen to me. I feel invisible!" Some enjoy the power of making others miserable by infringing on their personal space. Other people are just plain ignorant when it comes to social graces. They may have lived in a culture that did not value consideration of others. I traveled in Japan and was very pleased to ride quietly on the trains with little to no conversation, no cell phone usage of any kind, and no other form of rude behavior.

I'm going to dye my hair with Wella permanent hair color. idk how much creme developer i should use?




AnnaKrisha


I have black hair but I already colored my hair with Revlon Red 150 and it turned out to be brown not red. I am planning to use one bottle of the Wella hair color but i don't how much developer i need to use and idk if i have to use a bowl and a brush or if i can use a bottle to apply it to my hair. Thank you.

On the other hand, I attached Wella color chart, Koleston particularly, I wanted the color: 7/44 or 6/45 or 7/45

Will you recommend me to used a developer creme to achieve my desired color because I know if I only use Wella Koleston alone, I will not achieve the color indicated on the color chart.

I hope somebody and answer this for me. Thank you!



Answer
if you have dark hair and want to achieve that colour, you would have to bleach your hair first. if not the colour will not show up and just end up brown again.
anyway, the bottle of the hair dye should mention how much developer to use




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do hispanics always need to talk or be loud while they commute?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment