Friday, January 24, 2014

How can I make myself when I wear halfsaree:)?

best hairstyle in saree
 on Latest Hairstyles in Pakistan For Girls
best hairstyle in saree image



Cutemeera


I wanna wear half saree to my school.. I wanna look attractive.... Which hairstyle and make up will suit it.. And in addition plz suggest me some thing for a beautiful face on tat day...


Answer
Wearing half saree looks good if you are a teenaged school girl - You may follow any dress code not offensive to any.

What jewellery & hairstyle can i follow on a half saree?




Shravya


m 17yr old n ma csin sis's wedin is soon approachn.M vry confusd n atlst decided to wear a hlf-sari. Ma ht is 5.1 m thin n hv drk complexion compared to my face.I hv curly n short hair. Plz sugst me in a way i dnt luk overdressd yet beautiful.If possible do giv me som tips regarding ma dress,etc


Answer
darling, we're not texting here...please take the time to actually write your question in English




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I make myself when I wear halfsaree:)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment