Saturday, January 25, 2014

What makes Brian Scalabrine of the Chicago Bulls so popular?

best hair color chicago
 on Makeup Tips for Redheads: Yes, You CAN Wear Bronzer
best hair color chicago image



Lorenzo Mi


I mean there are a lot of players like him who do nothing for their team and still win a ring. Is it a hair color thing because he's redheaded or cause he's white but wears number 24 like Kobe.


Answer
Everyone like him because he's the worst player in the NBA BUT gives 110% on the floor.

Can you help me find a salon that uses Manic Panic hair colors in the far west Chicago suburbs?




Maureen


My teen wants some blue highlights in her natural black hair & I'm afraid to do the lift myself - would rather pay a bit more & have it done by a professional. But, most of the salons in our area are geared towards the soccer mom set. How can I find a more punk/teen oriented salon?


Answer
There are several who do what you are looking for but the one that focuses strictly on punk/rock styles is Milio's on Belmont. Check out http://www.milioshairsalon.com for pics and more info.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What makes Brian Scalabrine of the Chicago Bulls so popular?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment