Sunday, May 11, 2014

Civil War hairstyles for women?




fort worth


I know what the Civil War hairstyle is supposed to look for women and how you're supposed to fix it, but for the life of me, I can't get it right.

I part my hair down the middle. Twist it at the sides. Pinned some hair rats underneath (at the sides), put my hair over the rats, and then put my hair in my bun. However, my hair keeps slipping down at the sides and you can see the rat underneath.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

By the way, my hair is long enough for me to sit on it, so it can be a little difficult to manage.



Answer
My hair is not quite that long but when I want to wear it up this is how I do it.

1. Section your hair into 5 sections, 1 on the top, 1 on each side, 1 on the lower section of hair in the back and the last section goes into a ponytail at the upper part of the back.

2. This depends upon where you wear your rat, but I wear mine in the lower back part of my hair and this creates a Gibson look, poufy in the back. Tease it first. Pin it down with bobby pins.

3. I then tease and roll the top section backwards with your fingers to create a poufy looking top section, not flat.

4. I then do basically the same with each side and pin it down with bobby pins

5. You then will have only the ponytail to work with and you can do it in curls, a beehive or any style that appeals to you.

You might think this is a lot of work and it is, however, it will stay put for several days without having to be restyled. By sectioning your hair it is much easier to work with. With each step it will stay up better if the section is rolled in the direction you want and pinned down tightly. By the way, why do you want your hair styled like this, I do mine this way because our church does not believe women should but their hair based upon the 11th chapter of 1 Corinthians as the apostle Paul taught. If you need more help please feel free to contact me and I am more than willing to help.

gatita_63109

Japanese Hairstyles On Women?




I LOVE TRA


I am Caucasian & notice that Japanese women have the coolest hair from what I have seen in Japan hairstyle books.Its like long yet wispy.Really cool.Do they use thinning sheers on there hair?I have tried to recreate the looks I seen in magazines at the hair salon.Hairstylist here in my area have no clue on how to do these styles.Is there a secret to this?

http://www.beauty-box.jp/style/medium/111bel.html

http://www.beauty-box.jp/style/medium/126tr.html

http://www.apollonia.jp/salon/salon/055/index.html

http://www.e-melange.com/hairstyle/long/long_04.html

http://www.e-melange.com/hairstyle/medium/medium_19.html



Answer
I recommend going to a Japanese hair salon.
There 're so many in London and even some in smaller cities.
They should know how to make those styles.

I think caucasian women's hair is nicer though?
Japanese hair is normally thicker and harder.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Civil War hairstyles for women?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment