Saturday, May 17, 2014

Does anyone know where I can get a photo of that new trendy carmel colored hair?




clueless


I have an appointment to have my hair colored and would like to try Carmel, which I heard is very popular for the fall. I know that some celebrities, like Jessica Simpson, are going with it. Does anyone know where I could find an online picture to give to my colorist?

Thank you!



Answer
http://ai.pricegrabber.com/product_images/11377000-11377999/11377971_640.jpg

Hair ideas for school?




Actinglove


I start school in ten days, im gonna be a junior in highschool this year and I want something cool. Last year I dyed it auburn, and it was a little to red for me. My natural color is brown.. its not super dark, and not super light. Kind of like the girl in this pic

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/5184168/2/stock-photo-5184168-little-girl-with-long-brown-hair-staring-ahead-facing-camera.jpg

[I know the picture is really creepy lol]

Any way, I was thinking a darker brown, like this
http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/images/light-brown-on-top-and-dark-brown-on-bottom-18129.jpg

But my friend dyed her hair dark brown so I dont want people to think im copying her, so what could I do that would look good, but would add something that she doesnt have? I dont want to be the same, I just want it to look pretty. I have Blue eyes btw if this makes any defference. lol



Answer
Have you tried ombre yet? It's trendy at the moment and it looks great with a summer tan. If you don't know what ombre is, it's a gradient effect on your hair going from your hair color (your natural or even died color) and have it fade to a lighter brown or blonde. I did it to my hair and I love it!

Heres pictures of ombre:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ombre%20hair&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1245&bih=664&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=AV0wUMvjFqKY6QGK4YDICg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know where I can get a photo of that new trendy carmel colored hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment