Thursday, May 15, 2014

What hair colour should i buy?




Zoee' Babe


I dyed my hair "deep reddish brown" and the colour has faded alot, this was 2 - 3 weeks ago & i used colour lock shampoo & colour lock conditioner.. i just wanna know what the best hair colouring brand is to go a deep reddish brown.. i used ganier nutrisse (unsure on the spelling) .. any ideas or advise is very much appreciated:)


Answer
Punky Semi-Permanent Colour Cream Plum 3.5 Oz.
by Punky ColourThe original, semi-permanent, intense hair colouring cream.
Vegetable based conditioning cream.
Leaves hair vivid and smooth.
http://www.amazon.com/Punky-Semi-Permanent-Colour-Cream-Plum/dp/B0015R5WYG/?tag=partptl-20

Can you buy hair color at a salon?




Ipod.Perso


I got my hair colored je black at Regis. I like the color and I want to buy it, but I don't want them to dye it because there's extra cost. Is it possible to just buy the color and do it yourself? I'm asking because I haven't seen any hair color for sale. Also how much do you think the color would cost? Just the color in the box, not like the hair stylist coloring it for me. Thank you. :)


Answer
No, hairdressers do not sell hair dye as it is illegal because their hair dye can only be used by professionals. The only hair dyes which you can buy are the ones found in pharmacies and supermarkets as they are not professional products, but they do have a nice colour chart where you can choose your favourite colour from :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair colour should i buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment