Friday, February 14, 2014

Hair color?




zach_zebel


I'm guy wanted my hair blonde, so I bleached it with the herbal essences bleach thing, cause I didnt really want to spend 100 bucks for a hair color at a salon, so I picked up a hair color pack at Wal-Mart. My hair was brown. i wanted to be a guy with blode hair. I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of hair color like in a box that works good for dying hair blonde, and so i wont have to spend 100 dollars on my hair at a salon.
Thanks :)



Answer
I've always coloured my own hair & you can get good results by following some basic rules I've figured out the hard way. Firstly, I know you want to go blonde, but consider going 4 shades lighter than your natural colour for a more natural look, then try a highlighting kit to lighten up some tips. Second, stick to ash tones so your hair won't turn too brassy. As for brands I like Nice N Easy & Miss Clairol. You might try Just For Men. I don't remember the highlighting kits I've bought , but I know they worked well-just FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS! Remember, less is more, you can always add more highlights later.

best hair coloring kit? HELP.?




ok


Okay, so about a year ago, i had blonde hair, and i wanted to go darker so i dyed it at homee ;
well, it looked good at first.. but it had a green tint.. and ever since then i go to the salon and get it done. welll, i wanna dye my hair tomorrow, and im going to do it at home. ( i went to the salon in august and got it dyed dark brown, but it faded to a light brown) so, i was wondering if the first time it had a green tint, did that have anything to do with being a blonde and going dark brown?
also, what hair coloing kit brand is the best to use? i DONT want that tint again. thanks.



Answer
Honestly, go to a hair dresser.
The color will last longer, and look better.
But if you don't want to go with loreal hair color




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment