Saturday, February 15, 2014

Thoughts on this haircut?




Krys


I'm want to get a new haircut in the distant future, and I'm contemplating this one:

http://www.besthairstyles2013.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/short-haircuts-11.jpg

I think it's cute and it would definitely work with my face shape (oval). I'm just a little nervous with cutting my relatively long hair, which I am very sick of. And well, to me it's cute but it's always nice to have a second opinion, right?

Also, I'm self-concise with hair color. My hair color is golden brown, do you think it'd look okay in that hairstyle?

So all you hair experts, what do you think?



Answer
It's very trendy, and very edgy. I like it. Any haircut looks fine with any color.

When you go to get it cut, ask your hairdresser what she thinks, too. Usually if she says 'are you sure?' She has doubts about it on you. So when she says that ask her if she has another suggestion.

By chance, whats your natural hair type? Curly, wavy, straight? If its straight, this would be a dream. If its wavy it could work with minimal styling.

But if your hair is curly, you would have to do a bit of damage for it to duplicate the girl in the picture. Just some food for thought.

New hairstyle, Bangs yes or no?




Sarah<3


I am dying my hair tomorrow from this colour blonde, to a brown red colour. It brown, but when the light hits it, it has a coppery colour to it. I am also getting my hair cut and my hair is about 19 inches long so I am cutting about an inch or two off, but I was wondering if I should get straight across bangs? or go back to my side bangs? (they have grown out a lot since that picture was taken. That picture is about 2 years old now. Any input? Oh and also don't try to convince me not to dye my hair. I already dye it so I know the hassle of dying it.


Answer
I think you will look kick*** with a burgundy brown color so you won't have to worry about me trying to talk you out of it! Any of the burgundy shades even with more purple tones will look great on you. I would suggest side bangs that hit the cheekbone.Here are some pics to show you what I mean, as well as some styles that would bring out your pretty eyes. That is if you haven't already decided on one yet.

http://lunar.thegamez.net/hairstyles/mid-length-layered-hairstyles-2013/hairstyles-for-medium-length-hair-trendy-hairstyles-haircuts-720x960.jpg

http://estaticos.qdq.com/swdata/photos/139/139557263/780e715e0a05438c80fb267ae5b033cc.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPoO5kXaxif6nNsGAhpQgoaQ4h0GspwQgsJAxyCX0eFqPxf-yYYL8mrAHD75YKjoWZKBGDiaekQT4Map6QGzJjxNWF9cckQFjCbrItAzmtsv-KL5b-PQ1_ENAuDkgIxTl0Zm64Wy1gNy6d/s1600/foto-foto-wanita-cantik-brooklyn-decker-9.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Thoughts on this haircut?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment