Thursday, February 13, 2014

hairrr ideas?

Q. my hair is origonally blonde. im fair skined, unfortunetly. i just dyed my hair black and everyone hates it but i like it. my parents wont let me fix it anyhow but im getting it cut and putting some streaks in it. its sholder length right now. does anyone have any ideas on the cut or color even?


Answer
I'm going to be completely unoriginal and say an A-line bob. They're trendy and actually really workable.

What color should I dye my hair? [Photo included.]?




Taylor


I have pale skin and light hazel eyes and my natural color is....Auburn, i think? It's been so long since I last saw my natural hair.

My boyfriend wants me to go blonde again, but I'm trying to not ruin my hair even more. I want something unique, but I'm not sure what to do with my hair color. I know the cut kind of sucks... I had to have multiple inches cut off since it was so dry, and I'm trying to grow it out. The color is so dull though. I want something better than this, something much more... Flattering and unique. And if you say a dark brown, please be specific. There are soo many browns.

This is me:
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/tayluhphotos/258.jpg



Answer
Let me just start out saying, YOUR FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! I mean, you look WOW! So pretty! Your boyfriend is one lucky dude! Sorry, I had to get that out. Lol, well let's begin shall we? Your boyfriend wants blonde, so let's give him blonde! BUT not the WHOLE HAIR. Maybe just blonde highlights, I personally think black and blonde is a classic twist on modern looks, but you may be a bit different in this case, I actually think you should try three different colors. But BEFORE you say this chick is a lunatic! Read this:
I think you should first turn her hair to a nice reddish brown to kind of mix up your natural hair color with your current hair. Put A BIT of black in your hair, then add the strips of blonde. I know it sounds weird, but for some reason, I have a feeling this will work for you! If you don't like this idea here are some pictures that you may like!
http://www.womenxone.com/files/2009/09/hair_highlights1.jpg You may not have long enough hair, but you get the idea...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhrQtmDa8_jcQyU9GE4ADZs9eKpZx41ykyouD3NN8gIAXdYXtV7i4C-G2SesgVzizBfo0NZG3dwQv46WggTDl5MHIXoeQ-BQZEpRuipvvBpToxETvdQ6i1AoLU5j9pq8ysxcdPIeOMV-Wc/s1600/Short+Trendy+Hairstyles.jpg

http://www.my-hair-style.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/untitled.bmp

http://www.lahiguera.net/musicalia/artistas/kelly_clarkson/fotos/2279/kelly_clarkson.jpg

I hope you get the idea! I hope you liked my answer and hopefully the results, and I REALLY hope I get BEST ANSWER!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hairrr ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment