Tuesday, February 11, 2014

haircut length/style?




Molly:)


i have no idea what haircut to get, i asked this before, but i still dont know!
i havent had a haircut since like december, becuase i have been super busy and i havent really had time.
anyway, im going to the salon later on, and i dont know what to get done, like i actually have no idea -so please help.

okayso my hair atm is quite long, it's straight with like a wave and reaches to the end of my rib cage
it's brown

anyway, i dont know how much to cut off?
should i go for just like a 1" trim, or should i cut more?
btw, just to note, i cant go above more than 1" below my shoulder becuase im a gymnast and dancer and need my hair up and my mom probs wont let me lol

and and 16 if it helps


also my hair is pretty boring, my side bangs are super long and they are like up to my chin and i have no idea what style to get in cut into
thanks :)



Answer
Some long layers and a side-swept bang a really quick and easy ways to add some zest to your hair without cutting it too short or changing it to much. You could also get a shoulder length "bob", with lots of layers angling towards your face. That cut's pretty and trendy and still long enough for you to pull it up. Also, you can go to thehairbook.com and click on "The Style File" to see some more styles to give you some inspiration. Just print out the pic of the style you like and give it to your stylist. Hope this helps!

Haircuts in style?

Q. Im goin to get my hair cut today. Any suggestions on any styles or lengths?


Answer
lol, a-line Bob's are hip and trendy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: haircut length/style?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment