Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Color Oops Extra Strength Hair Color Remover .?




William H


My current hair color is orange!!=[
but i want natural hair color back which is light brown.
do you think Color Oops Extra Strength Hair Color Remover will fix it and make it back to normal.?



Answer
I used Color Oops MANY times, even though I lightened my hair! It works great, I dont know what I would do without it.

Since you have orange hair, you probably lightened your hair color, so it will be hard to go back to your natural color.

It says to leave it on for 20 minutes. What I did was I did many strand tests and left the color oops on different amounts of time. I tried 5,10, and 15 minutes; and each turned out to be a different color. So I chose the one I liked better and did that on my whole head.

Trust me it works SO WELL ! (=
good luck and I hoped I helped <3

Hair color remover question?




gweneveres


I've dyed my hair from medium to dark brown a lot inthe past two years (I'm naturally dark blonde/light brown) and I really want my hair back to its natural hair color, or close to it. I really don't want to bleach it, but I've heard of color removers, such as Vanish, and I was wondering if anyone has ever used it, and how good it is, and if there are any disadvantages (hair loss, orange hair, etc) to it. Or if there are better hair color removers out there.

Thank you!
Also, is L'Oreal Colorist Secrets Haircolor Remover any good?



Answer
Hair color removers are generally used to remove color that was done very recently. It is probably not the best option in your case. Also, they tend to be much harsher than bleach anyway. Your best bet really is to do a heavy highlight and have the highlights toned with a color close to what you are going for. If you have a picture of you with your natural hair color, I would bring that in to a stylist to discuss your options. I don't mean a picture of when you were a little kid, because your hair changes a lot through the years. Get a picture that is as recent as possible before you went darker. Going back to your natural when your natural is lighter than the color you currently have is a tricky process and I would recommend seeing a professional to do so. if you are short on cash, you can try going to a beauty school and it will be cheaper. The work is supervised by classroom instructors, just be aware that there may be more of a risk seeing students vs. professionals. That being said, you never know if you are going to get a good professional either and at least with beauty school students they are trying hard because they want to learn and get a good grade. There is a good chance with a color remover your hair will turn orange. They are not really meant to use alone. A bleach bath, as someone mentioned could work, but I wouldn't recommend it without the help of someone who knows how to do it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Color Oops Extra Strength Hair Color Remover .?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment