Sunday, February 9, 2014

Skin tone for this hair color?




son.kissed


I have the same coloring as Kim Kardashian (Naturally dark hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, light olive skin). I am thinking of adding some blue undertones in my black hair. I have long black hair with curls and bangs.

Should my skin be tan/bronze, or porcelain/blush, with blue black hair?



Answer
I wouldn't do blue/black hair with porcelain skin unless you want to look like a goth, Even then blue/black hair wouldn't suit tan skin either. But if i must pick one I'd go with the porcelain skin as tanned skin would look silly. There isn't any other colour you would like? dark brown with honey low lights? black with dark brown high lights?

dont know if my skin tone will match hair color?




chocolatec


i would like to try chocolate hair color like mila kunis but my hair is like a light brown with blonde naturally and i kinda have a yellow skin tone in the winter and brown would make it worse. what should i do


Answer
i think that your hair sounds nice and goes with your skin tone. If i were you i would leave your hair as a light brown x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Skin tone for this hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment