Friday, December 27, 2013

What hairstyle does Brian (Paul Walker) have in Fast and Furious?

trendy hairstyle men 2013
 on Men Haircuts 06 150x150 Trendy Haircuts for Men
trendy hairstyle men 2013 image



Jarriel B


What hairstyle/haircut does he have in fast and furious 1 & 2? He has a wavy, thick smooth type hair and I have straight, thick hair trained forward (asian/male). How would I ask a barber to cut my hair like his. I'm still growing it out to be long and as soon as its long enough I'll go from there. Please good answers, thanks!


Answer
here is no doubt that common man follows the celebrities when it comes to fashion. As 2013, has begun almost all the celebrities have tried new hairstyles. They are looking cool in their new avatars. If you will spend a few hours with your hair stylist you can also get a makeover but for that you have to know about the hairstyle which you wish to try. In 2013, very short hairstyle are in trend so most the celebrities have tried this adorable hairstyle, but most of them have tried something new with their hair so that they can look different and trendy. Here is men celebrity short hairstyle which you can look up to.

What is this hairstyle called and what are some hairstyles for medium hair?




Rich


I am a 14 year old guy and I have medium hair I want to try some hairstyles other than the "natural look." I also need to know if this hairstyle has a name to it - http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Trendy-hair-cuts-for-men.jpg


Answer
I really like that haircut- go for that one. I don't know what it's called, but if you bring in that picture and show it to whoevers cutting your hair I'm sure they could do it for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hairstyle does Brian (Paul Walker) have in Fast and Furious?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment