Friday, December 27, 2013

How can I get back to my natural hair color?

best hair color highlights for brunettes
 on Best At Home Hair Color - Hair Color Trends - Redbook
best hair color highlights for brunettes image
Q. I had highlights and lowlights for the first time and It was a MISTAKE. The highlights were fine but my stylist did way to many lowlights and I went from blonde to orangey-brunette with thick streaks of blonde ugh.. I just want my natural hair color back! What do I do? Can they use something to take them out, should I call and see if they'll redo it? Should I go to a different stylist and get more highlights over the lowlights?


Answer
uhm you could find a color closest to your natural and dye your whole head.

What is a really good hair color for Asian women?




awsomegirl


I'm just an average Chinese teenage girl. I was planning to get my hair color for the first time, and I might put i some highlights. I wasn't sure what color was the best for Chinese girls. But I the color I'm planning to get is dark brown with light brown highlights. I was wondering if that was a good hair color for me. If you can please put some hair color ideas that you have. And can you tell me to if that hair color will suit me. Also, please provide a picture or 2 if you can. Please and thank you.


Answer
Try using brunette hair color. I have a Chinese friend and she looks perfectly on a brunette. It matches perfectly on her skin tone and eye color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get back to my natural hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment