Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What color hair and type of hair will my child have?

best hair color for curly hair
 on ... color on their tresses. Dark blonde can be matched with dark golden
best hair color for curly hair image



Andrea


I have brown hair not too dark, but like an auburn color and it's very straight. Both my parents have brown hair and straight hair. My husband has very blond hair and curly hair but they're not tight curls nor waves. Both his parents have curly hair but his dad has light brown and his mom has strawberry blond hair. So what type and hair color will my baby have? Also, what are your favorite baby names for a girl or boy?


Answer
Well blonde isnt really dominant but your hair isnt too dark. So theres a big chance the hair will be blonde, maybe dirty blonde/mixed blonde. For curls, most likely, yes. maybe Tom?or Tommy? hope i helped.

How can i create highlights for curly hair?




Maggie


My real hair color is medium brown, I dyed it 10 months ago to dark brown, I would like to know if I can make my own highlights in my curly hair?


Answer
I know!
When it's a sunny day, you apply lemon juice with an old toothbrush onto some hair
You apply it about 5 times, a couple minute interval between
then emmidietly go outside into the sun and just read outside or walk the dog or something for 45-and hour
go shopping to an outdoor mall?
best results is an hour or more i think
the acid burns off some color and you'll have instant highlights!
its safe, easy and cheap!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color hair and type of hair will my child have?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment