Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How do I dye my hair back to natural hair color after dying it pink?

best hair color natural hair
 on Hair Dye Hints & Tips & Japanese Hair Dye Palty Hair Colors! | beauty ...
best hair color natural hair image



Makayla


About a month ago I died my hair pink she bleached it then died it. I want to go back to my natural hair color to avoid the hassle of taking care of the pink. I'm also getting tired of the color... I was wondering a healthier way to get back to my natural brown hair color.


Answer
" color oops " i bought mines at safeway google where u can get urs it should be any grocery or drug store really its cheap and works wonders! i dyed my hair from blonde to red to brown to blonde again to a bright red to pink...and i tried to dye it back to my natural color dark brown but u could still see the pink and red cus it stains ur hair so i found color oops used it and it took off every single color i dyed it leaving it to my natural hair color and it didnt damage it at all it only made my hair softer (:

I dyed my hair black yesterday. Anyone know ways to get it back to your natural hair color?




Shiranai


Or somewhere close to it? Before black, I dyed my hair auburn red. My natural hair color is light brown. On a whim yesterday, I dyed my hair black--like JET BLACK.

Now I am on a quest to get it back to my natural hair color and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a way I can accomplish that without killing my hair.



Answer
there are hair color removals, that you can do. go to a salon, so that nothing goes wrong!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I dye my hair back to natural hair color after dying it pink?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment