Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What is your opinion on "older" women dressing "younger"?

best hairstyle for a 50 year old woman
 on images of hairstyles for 40 year old woman
best hairstyle for a 50 year old woman image



NovemberCi


Does it bother you when a woman, say 50 years old, wears a mini skirt a half-top and wears her hair long and/or dyed like someone in her 20's?

Do you think she should dress more conservatively to reflect her age such as in longer skirts and maybe a shorter hairstyle?

Why do you think so?



Answer
I'd say everyone should wear whatever they want and express themselves freely. That said, if you push certian norms (age being one of them) you may get some second looks.

How do black women maintain their hairstyle after exercising?




Jennifer H


I exercise almost daily. I need a style that is attractive and not hard/ghetto. I am a thirty year old Black woman. Thanks!


Answer
I thought I was the only one with this problem! I wear my hair in a straight sewed in weave and when I just get it done (like yesterday morning) it makes me not even wana workout because I dont wana sweat it out! Anyway, of all the hairstyles Ive had I find that this is the best for working out. Being that only the front of your natural hair and maybe the back is out, that can be easily touched up. I am able to just wrap my hair after I leave the gym and the next day it looks fine without flat ironing it. You can also go with a wavy or curly sew in which will really blend with the texture of you hair after working out, just moisturize and go! Remember the type of hair you purchase makes all the difference. Try REMI-VELVET or any REMI hair its about 50$ a pack for 12" but it can last for up to 4 months if it is taken care of and done correctly. It is so silky and doesnt crawl up the back of you neck! I hate to be limited to only braids because I workout. When Im not at the gym sometimes i want something cuter than braids!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your opinion on "older" women dressing "younger"?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment