Thursday, December 26, 2013

Can I get salon quality results from bottled hair dye?

best haircolor brand for gray hair
 on Chart of Haircolors - Hairstyle Blog
best haircolor brand for gray hair image



~ Jamie ~


I have been considering doing my own haircolor but am really nervous. It would save me $1500 a year. My hair is a medium/dark brown. However, it looks best much lighter. My base is a dark golden blonde with light golden blonde highlites. To my knowledge, I can't lighten hair with a drugstore brand, can I? How would I choose the best color? What is the best brand? I am in my late twenties with no gray. What are the steps to coloring my own hair and how would I do the roots? I really need some help. I have no clue what I am doing. It has been almost 10 years since I have colored my hair with a drug store brand. Has the dye changed since then? In other words, will I get highlites from it also or do I have to do that seperately? I am so confused!


Answer
salons are so expensive and doing your hair is really easy! it will save you so much money!

*for one to get the light blonde streaks u need to go to sallys beauty supply and get the clariol bleaching kit..its the only thing that will lift so its reeally blonde..ask the employee for everything you will need.
*for the base color..id try a reeally light loking blonde at the store..you want to go a little lighter then what you want becuz remeber it doesnt turn out the exact color on the box.

now to do your hair
*the base color is easy..you basically cover your hole head as if you wer shanpooing it..makin sure u get behind your ears and the very back.
*the streaks are a little harder on your own..but i hav donw mine long enought to know tho//
after you wash the base color out and hav ur hair dried ..clip the top half of your hair up and pick the streaks one by one and put the color on them ( i would ask a friend to help to get the back of your head)..make sure you space them out..and remeber it may notl look like alot but once to wash them out its much more streaks then u thought!
good luck!

Is there an at home black hair die that won't wash out?

Q. I want to die my hair black and last time the die just washed out. Is there a way to prevent it or a brand that won't do it?


Answer
If you're dying over a light color, you can expect some fading. It usually takes a couple times of re-dying your hair before it stops fading.

I'm partial to Loreal. I've had the black hair before, and I really liked their colors.

Just be patient, once it starts to fade, you can redye it. Also, you can expect some bleeding of your haircolor. It happens with any color you do.

To help keep your color, here's some tips:
- dye dirty hair (don't wash your hair in the AM and dye it in the evening...just wait a day after washing before you dye it)
- don't rub it with a towel after your shower - wrap it up in a 'turban' and let it dry, rubbing it just pulls the color out
- if possible try not to take super hot, super long showers
- after you dye your hair, rinse and condition in cold water, then try to go a day or two without washing your hair - it helps set the dye
- try not to blow dry it daily, especially with the black hair, it makes it grey quicker
- avoid sitting in the sun. This is why dark hair is a pain in the summer if you're naturally blonde
- avoid washing your hair daily
- get shampoo and conditioner designed for dyed hair
- if possible, shampoo every other time and use conditioner every time




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I get salon quality results from bottled hair dye?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment