Saturday, December 28, 2013

How to find optimum hairstyle?

best hairstyle according to face shape
 on Short Hairstyle Ideas for Fall 2011 - Celebrity Hairstyle
best hairstyle according to face shape image



Howdy


I mean, knowing what haircut and hair color is best for me, basically. It's nice, (thick, wavy & long), but I feel like it could be vamped up. So my question is: How do you know exactly what color, length, and cut is exactly best for you according to your face shape, etc?


Answer
google it

What is a good hairstyle for this face shape?




Emily J


Here's the deal, I cut my hair a fw months back, according to the person who cut it, I have a round/square face. I don't know. I want to get a hair cut for spring/summer that is easy to deal with, any ideas? Thanks!


Answer
usually a layered cut ,that is between the top of the neck and the top of the shoulder, length is usually nice, it is easy to wash and care for..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to find optimum hairstyle?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment