Saturday, December 28, 2013

What makeup would work with this outfit?

best hair color seattle
 on ... Removed From Class for Using Olive Oil Hair Product - BV Black Spin
best hair color seattle image



Kelsey


Today is my 16th birthday, and my family is taking me to Seattle for the day.
I'm still deciding on the outfit, actually- a black and white summer dress with a sweetheart neck, a soft salmon-pink romper, or a black and white romper.

I have medium-length blonde hair and big blue eyes. I usually only wear eye make up and foundation. I just wanted tips on fitting the makeup with the outfit.



Answer
Soft-salmon pink romper is my first choice for you :) make up wise I'd use some blush, slightly pink nude lip coloring, mascara, foundation, etc. Then I'd wear a statement necklace, and maybe a large belt too for your waist. A large blue purse would be really cute. I'd also either curl the hair, or tie it up braided hair bun style (just google).

I chose the salmon because the other seem a bit too formal IMO, maybe if you were living in London where we all wear black ALL the time, but not in a lovely place like seattle where the weather's so nice :) happy birthday!

Are there any good beauty salons in dallas area?




Neeshia W


I am looking for a stylist who really takes care of hair. I am black so they would have to be a black stylist. I want someone who cares for your hair, and makes it look natural and healthy. Are there any stylist like that. I also want my stylist to know modern hairstyles and learn my style preference. I have just not found anyone like that. Please help! I know most of those type of stylist cost $$$, but I am willing to pay as long as my hair looks and feels good.


Answer
@#@#@#


Spotlight: Hair Salons on Dallas Citysearch [New Window]
Genesis Salon 2222 Elm St Ste 100, Dallas, TX Full-service salon specializes in Black hair, cuts and color. Barber services, manicures, pedicures and ...
Verified by a Netscape Security Partner: Netscape Security Center http://dallas.citysearch.com/roundup/40445 [Preview This Site]
2.
Genesis Salon - Beauty & Fitness - Dallas, TX, 75201-4349 - Citysearch [New Window]
Full-service salon specializes in Black hair, cuts and color. ... Color? Or a brand-new hairstyle? Find top hair salons--and barbers--in Dallas. ...
Verified by a Netscape Security Partner: Netscape Security Center http://dallas.citysearch.com/profile/9576476 [Preview This Site]
3.
Blackrefer.com-Black Hair Care Products [New Window]
Black hair care, Black women hair styles, black hair magazines, books, ... Mike Maza The Dallas Morning News The genial Mr. Staten...recaptures the whole ...
http://www.blackrefer.com/black_hair_care_products.html [Preview This Site]
4.
Welcome To Salons of America, Your #1 Source For Black Hair Salons ... [New Window]
The #1 database of black hair salons, barbershops, barbers, stylists, black hair products, nail technicians. Find hair products, how to create different ...
http://www.salonsofamerica.com/ [Preview This Site]
5.
StylistOnline.com - Hair Style & Salon [New Window]
3888 regis hair salon 3477 dallas tanning salon 3312 seattle salon 3302 aveda salon ... 2672 black hair salon 2613 minneapolis salon 2590 sacramento salon ...
http://www.stylistonline.com/about/ranking.shtml [Preview This Site]
6.
Black Hair, Black Beauty-BlackHairMedia.com [New Window]
Hair Original 2000 Salon & Day Spa, Charlotte, NC (704) 342-3332, Head to Toe Massage & Day Spa, DeSoto, Texas http://www.dallasblack.com/headtotoe/ ...
http://www.blackhairmedia.com/blackdayspas.htm [Preview This Site]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What makeup would work with this outfit?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment