Friday, December 27, 2013

What hair colour will suit brown hair and brown eyes and pale skin?

best hair color for brown skin
 on Hair Color For Light Brown Skin | Dark Brown Hairs
best hair color for brown skin image



Sherilyn V


I Don`t no what hair color will suit brown hair and brown eyes and pale skin can anyone help me the color I wanted to go for was Ash blonde but i am not sure because i think it might be to bright can anyone help me out i am going to the hairdressers to get it done.


Answer
Well personally I think going to a lighter color such as a blonde would look very nice ... But if you are a little unsure high lights are a great way to start .... Or only die the top half of your hair ... This allows you to go a little lighter but still have a nice balance ...

What color and kind of clothes and makeup look best on me?

Q. Gender: girl
Hair color: medium brown
Skin color: white (i have a tan now cause of the sun)
Eye color: DARK brown
weight: about 100(normal weight for my age)(skinny)
i need you to say things like tees what store i should get the jeans from and stuff like that
im goin shoppin next week


Answer
i need a pic! try shopping at wetseal they have short regualr and long sizes of pants just in case ur tall




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair colour will suit brown hair and brown eyes and pale skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment