Thursday, December 26, 2013

How to get a very light shade of blonde, with ash tones without having orange tones?

best hair color product for blondes
 on Artificial hair integrations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
best hair color product for blondes image



diorbabe<3


I spent 180 dollars at the salon last time, and the results to me were the same as I can achieve at home and don't last long. So I was wondering what department store hair coloring product would I use to achieve the lightest shade of blonde, with ash tones without having too much brassiness. Right now I have a light blonde to medium blonde hair. Please help!? Thanks for your help.


Answer
You want to get a color that has a violet base to try and combat the braissiness. This is usually done with toners in a salon. Some key words you can look for on a box would be PEARL OR VIOLET. Hope it helps.

what is the best hair color to use if u have black hair and you want to go dark blonde?




MzRaeRae


i've been coloring my hair no other color but black.. now that im getting tired of the color, i want to go dark blonde... but i've tried soo many hair color products and my hair still looks black... is there any hair color product out there besides bleaching it that will work on my black hair?


Answer
It may take sometime, depending on if you always used permanent dye or temporary.
With black hair, I think the only way is to bleach it and then you may have to dye it a couple times after with the blonde to get it the way you want. Or maybe even mix colors.

Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get a very light shade of blonde, with ash tones without having orange tones?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment