Wednesday, December 25, 2013

If your boyfriend or husband was going bald would you suggest hair plugs?

best hairstyle for balding men
 on Hairstyle for Men - Latest Hairstyle for Men - Best Hairstyles for Men
best hairstyle for balding men image



Wonder Bra


Men, would you consider this? Would you be offended if we suggested this type of treatment for you?


Answer
I wouldn't be totally offended, but it would definitely prove how much you value my hair.

I'm actually balding already a little bit (in my early 20's yuck), but it doesn't bug me all that much. If a girlfriend/wife sincerely wanted me to do all that I can to keep a full head of hair, I'd consider it then. Otherwise, short hairstyles for now, and probably a shaved look later.

The real question is how much would it concern you if your boyfriend/husband did go bald?

What is the best haircut for men with receding hairline?




Amy27


My husband is rapidly balding in the front. His hair looks great on the sides/back, but he's unhappy with the front/top because he is losing so much hair. He thinks his hair looks silly because he's receding so much in the front/top and has lots of hair on the sides/back. So, he's looking for a new hairstyle and keeps talking about just shaving it. I DO NOT want him to do this. He has beautiful hair (what's left of it) and I hate to see him just shave it all off. Does anyone have any suggestions or even links to websites with pictures that I could show him of alternative hairstyles for receding men. I just don't see any point in going bald early, you know? I don't think he really wants to shave it all off either, but is just struggling with balding. I told him to do whatever he wants and it will be fine with me, but I would like to steer him to a more attractive option if possible. Any thoughts?


Answer
-short, crew cut, Ceasar....ANYTHING BUT A
COMB-OVER!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If your boyfriend or husband was going bald would you suggest hair plugs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment