Sunday, December 22, 2013

What are those dolls that you can customize hair, eye and skin color, choose outfits, and then buy?

trendy hair color
 on Trendy Hair Colors in 2013 | Total Image Hair Designs
trendy hair color image



miraD


I saw these dolls online about a year ago, they are teenage girl dolls, very pretty and very trendy fashions. You could choose the dolls skin color, hair color and eye color, then dress her head to toe in available fashions, and preview the finished product before purchasing. Trouble is, I can't remember what they are called! Can you help?


Answer
I'm not exactly sure if they are the ones you are thinking about, but you can customize your own American Girl doll to make it look how you want to.

How do i have a tendy but suitable for a mummy hair colour/cut?




graciemunc


I have a 2 year old and i want a trendy hair style but i still want to look a bit sensible an grown up but with out being mumsy or dowdy. Any suggestions? X x


Answer
Being a child myself (13), I wouldn't want my mother having crazy hair, or boring hair. My advice is to get it shoulder length, all one colour, and bangs, so you could leave then down, or put them back with a headband or clips. Get some layers as well, all around, not just in the front making them curve in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are those dolls that you can customize hair, eye and skin color, choose outfits, and then buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment