Thursday, December 26, 2013

How to touch up the bathroom wall that has hair color products?

best hair color touch up
 on Tsvetotip
best hair color touch up image



angelica


I spilled some hair color thing onto the bathroom wall (small dots) and now I'm moving out I need to touch up a little before returning the house to landlord. Is there any quick fix tips available? I'm looking for some wall touch up paint pen/spray, do any of you know where to get these stuff from? (the wall is in cream color).

Many thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss



Answer
No touch-up pen...you will need to use a stain blocking primer (can be in a spray can) on your spots, then repaint the wall(s).


Good luck...

How easily does semi permanent hair color lighten with bleach?




Angel Hair


I had highlights last summer. And around November of last year, I dyed my hair medium golden brown with Loreal Semi Permanent hair color. I have only since touched up my roots one time, because my natural hair color is pretty similar to the dyed color and doesn't show much of a difference as it grows in. I am thinking about getting highlights (professionally done) around May this year. But I don't want my hair to look brown with blonde highlights - I want it to be blonde. I just want really really heavy, thorough highlights all throughout my hair so that it's pretty blonde altogether. Is it possible to get this look after one day at the hair salon? How easily will the semi permanent color lighten to platinum?


Answer
ask ur local salon they can help u lmao i really dont no what girls get these days aha :P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to touch up the bathroom wall that has hair color products?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment