Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How to keep my hair color from fading?

best 10 min hair color
 on This is a perfect example of subtle o mbr� on her ends:
best 10 min hair color image
Q. I just dip dyed my hair bright pink and now I'm looking for tips on how to keep my hair from fading so fast and how to keep it healthy looking and all of that. Why I dyed it I applied heat for 10. Mins and rinsed in cold water and all that. But now im kinda looking for some home remedies as to how to lock the color in


Answer
Use a shampoo & conditioner for color treated hair.

How long after you use color oops do the molecules grow back to normal?




Zelda


Okay so I dyed my hair red a couple days ago and I hate how dark it turned out. I used color oops but I didn't see where it said to rinse for 20 mins. I washed my hair about 3 or 4 times, deep conditioned it, rinsed it again, then shampooed it again, then rinsed it for about 5 or 10 mins in about a 4 or 5 hour period. Did I wait too long to rinse or does it take awhile for the molecules in the hair dye to grow again?


Answer
You've got chemicals on your hair, and hair products, that was drying to your hair.

How long? Hair doesn't work that way! It's NOT like playing with clothes or nail polish.

You also need to nourish & cut all the chemicals from your hair, but chemicals can enter the body through the skin, the hair stripper made the hair weaker also and no amount of hair products can make them healthy again, they're not made of glue to fix, prevent, reverse hair from getting damaged or hair loss, they are a trillion dollar business.

Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair"http://www.foodforhealthyhair.com/ http://sg.news.yahoo.com/food-for-healthy-hair.html - or 10 Best Foods for Your Hair.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/03/10-best-foods-for-your-hair/
NO MATTER which link you picked, they all suggest the same foods. Your hair may be the fastest-growing tissue in the body but, unlike the skin, it cannot repair itself. That is why getting the right balance of vitamins and proteins is imperative. Don't expect to look like you've stepped out of a hair commercial the day after you've changed your diet. It is likely to take at least three months before you actually see tangible results. Hair is dead, but hair also has electrical energy; the negative charge of damaged hair can lead to flyways and unruly hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to keep my hair color from fading?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment