Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What are some trendy hairstyles for teenage asian guys with oval faces?

trendy hairstyles for guys
 on Trendy Hairstyles For Men | Mens Trendy Hairstyles Gallery
trendy hairstyles for guys image



Josh


I have no idea what type of hair styles are great now. Would like some suggestions to which could be a great hairstyle for asian men.

If you have a link to a picture, greatly appreciated.



Answer
Being an Asian may sometimes be difficult in a non-Asian country as people are not that used to the way you look. Yet, this difference can be turned into an advantage, with a great hairstyle for sure. Stop looking weird according to other people and look different in a good manner. Here in this website page you will find the necessary advices to blend into the environment you live in.

Can someone find me a good picture of a haistyle that meets this description?







I'm a teen guy looking for a trendy hairstyle. I want something with sideswept bangs. eyebrow length. I want it to just hang slightly below the eatlobes on the sides, but I don't want it to be chin length. All help appreciated. I will actually pick a best answer within a day or 2 of the first answer posted, so don't worry. Your searching will not be in vain. Thanks.


Answer
Here are 22 pages with hairstyles for boys/men: http://www.hairfinder.com/menshair.htm
I'm sure that there are several styles that will meet your requirements.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some trendy hairstyles for teenage asian guys with oval faces?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment