Sunday, December 22, 2013

what is the best natural hair color corrector?

best hair color corrector
 on ... color correction, hair styling, haircuts, hair color correction
best hair color corrector image



Brittany


I want to go back to my natural hair color and i need to know the best at home hair product to do it, also i dont want to use bleach products because i dont want to fry and damage my hair. so i really need the best advice. my hair is also a little past my shoulders so if you think i need two bottles please let me know!


Answer
I wouldn't use any kind of so called 'color corrector' 'cos ive known it to makes peoples hair color and condition ten times worse because it messes with your natural tones underneath. To take the orange out of your hair you need a deep purple toner shampoo which counter acts it.

What will a color corrector do to bleached hair?




blah


I bleached my hair twice and it's not in the best condition. It's mostly a very LIGHT orange patchy blonde color. The guy at Sally's told me to use a color corrector.
My question is, will Ion Color Corrector take my previously bleached hair back to it's original color? Will the color corrector take out the orange? I'm trying to understand the purpose of putting this color corrector on my hair.



Answer
I wouldn't use any kind of so called 'color corrector' 'cos ive known it to makes peoples hair color and condition ten times worse because it messes with your natural tones underneath. To take the orange out of your hair you need a deep purple toner shampoo which counter acts it. I bleached my hair bright orange and my stylist gave me some of this to try:

http://www.hair1direct.co.uk/fudge-clean-blonde-violet-toning-shampoo-300ml

It works miracles I promise you. You can get in both UK and America and it's worth every penny. It's not even that expensive plus it not only turns it the blonde colour you want but stops it fading.

Hope this helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best natural hair color corrector?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment