Friday, December 27, 2013

Does anyone have any ideas for a 50's hairstyle to wear for halloween?

best hairstyle for men over 50
 on Hairstyles for Older Women -- Hairstyles for Women Over Age 50
best hairstyle for men over 50 image



Hannahhh D


I have long brown hair (easily curled) and I'm wearing a 50's outfit for Halloween. I need some hair suggestions.


Answer
Most men in the 50's didn't have long hiar.

is it possible to get a quiff hairstyle with an afro?




josh


i'm kinda tired of having a dull and boring hairstyle it really pisses me off that they're aren't any more hairstyles for black men so i was wondering would it be possible to have my afro in the shape of a quiff? something like elvis a 50's and 60's look i like old stuff so i thought i'd try this and see if i'd like it or not.


Answer
lol quiff




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone have any ideas for a 50's hairstyle to wear for halloween?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment