Monday, December 23, 2013

What color should I dye my hair?

trendy dark hair color
 on ... Best Hair Color for your Particular Kind of Skin Tone | My Hair Style
trendy dark hair color image



Alyssa


I am a light blonde (not platinum) and I'm ready to change to a new trendy hair color. I dont wanna go dark brown but i wanna change my hair color enough that its something new and different.


Answer
I have deep purple hair

What are the trendy hair colors for this summer?




kelsijane0


I'm not sure if I want a solid new color or just some highlights here and there. Should I go dark or light?


Answer
Go dark brown with highlights. I personally love golden blonde and darker brown mixed. Also, brown/red is a nice new colour with blonde highlites.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color should I dye my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment