Monday, February 10, 2014

what is the best hair color for a ruddy complextion?




Maria Chap





Answer
dark hair
blonde and red clash with pink skin tone

What hair colors look good with pink/ruddy pale skin?




funkaspuck


My skin is very pale but I always look (and feel) flushed and ruddy. I feel ugly with my face always looking red. I have medium blue eyes with green toward the middle.
Is there any hair color that would help my face look more washed out/ white? I like my skin to look pale because I really love the tradition "fair lady" look. I dress very alternatively and love gothic fashion also. I currently have medium blonde hair with golden undertones, but it doesn't look brilliant enough and makes me look too red.
I've had really pale platinum hair and I love it, but my hair gets so fried. I've had black hair before but I'm scared to go back because I didn't like it so much.



Answer
i think dark brown would be really pretty.
and healthy for your hair because you don't need to bleach it to get to that color.
if you like platinum then slowly work up to it again so the damage is less serve and you have time to reverse it inbetween colorings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best hair color for a ruddy complextion?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment