Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hair color for cool-toned skin?




Shay


So I've been trying to find a nice dark shade of brown to dye my hair for the past week or so and ashy colors look best on me because my skin is cool-toned. I have very fair skin with pink cheeks and grey blue eyes. What color hair look would look best on me?


Answer
Black ?

Do Natural Toned Hair Colors compliment pale cool toned skin?

Q. I have very fair cool toned skin and contrary to what I believed, I heard cool hair colors will make me look even more cool looking. From another person I heard that caramel/honey based will wash me out. To warm up my skin without making myself look sickly, will Natural tones be the best for me? Thank you.


Answer
I am very pale and I have caramel/honey hair. You wont look sick. I don't even look sick. Try it hun it wont hurt. Now if you were like blonde makeing a dramatic change to black then there might be a problem.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair color for cool-toned skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment