Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hair Color/Cut?????




jonsie25


I'm new to the Denver area and am looking for some hair salon recommendations. Preferably and place that not only offers great service and quality but also won't break the bank. My friend suggested I look in to cosmetology schools, since they offer discounts...what do you think?


Answer
LOOK online that always helps!

Any stores where I can buy temporary blue hair dye?




denverdude


not online, i found it online. I live in Denver, co


Answer
Im not sure, as im from Australia.

But get coloured hair fudge. I used a pink one last week, and it looked amazing!

The only problem is, the darn teachers told me to get rid of it, so its gone :(

But yeah, it looks super hot.

take caree xx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair Color/Cut?????
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment