Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What should i use/do to keep my natural hair color?




Julie


i have dark dark brunette hair.... but over the past few years it keeps getting lighter, from the sun.
it looks like i got gold- ish, and light brown highlights! -- but my hair underneath is my original color!!!!
** the worst thing is my eye brows are my natural color tooo!



Answer
If your natural hair color is fading use UV Hair Protection Products like Redken. There are conditioners but the sprays that you can apply to your hair to protect it from the sun are better because they stay in your hair unlike the shampoos that you rinse with water. This will also help keep your hair looking healthy because the sun damages not only your skin but also your hair.
This spray just cost $4.99: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2203337&productId=xlsImpprod1460094&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat1050001

Things that will help: http://womenshair.about.com/od/healthyhairmaintenance/a/UVprotection.htm

How to go back to natural hair color?




Molly


My natural color is dirty blonde and I dyed my hair it a darkish brown is there to get the hair dye out... or do I have to redye my hair and if so what is the best way to dye your back to blonde without frying it? Thanks


Answer
Hair is not dyed blonde, it is bleached blonde. Colors are added back as desired. It may be that all you need do is put the bleach product you purchase at the beauty supply store on for less than half the recommended time to lighten the dye. Ask for advice at the beauty supply. Chances are good they will give you some professional tips about how to get back to the natural color you had.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should i use/do to keep my natural hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment