Thursday, February 20, 2014

dont know if my skin tone will match hair color?




chocolatec


i would like to try chocolate hair color like mila kunis but my hair is like a light brown with blonde naturally and i kinda have a yellow skin tone in the winter and brown would make it worse. what should i do


Answer
i think that your hair sounds nice and goes with your skin tone. If i were you i would leave your hair as a light brown x

What hair colour would match my skin tone?

Q. I have a hair appointment today and this will be my first time getting my hair dyed.
I have a skin tone between warm beige and golden tan. Not sure what to call it, but thats how I'd describe it.
My face shape is oval (if my features play a role in the choosing colour of my hair)

So, what colours will go well with my skin tone? (Base and Highlight is what I'm getting done)


Answer
have you ever heard of people being classified into "seasons"? spring, summer, autumn, winter. To me, you look like a winter, could possibly be an autumn. if you find out what season you are it may help you choose some complimentary colors, this will also help in finding clothes, make-up, and hair color that makes you look your best. i would look up online some examples of celebrities that are "winters" and give yourself some ideas on what tones would compliment you, darker colors look best. just as a rule of thumb try to stay within two shades of your natural color. you look like you have gorgeous skin and could probably pull off a lot more hair colors than a lot of people :) so that's a plus! deep reds, auburn's, even honey tones would look very nice im guessing. but its a personal choice of course!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: dont know if my skin tone will match hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment