Saturday, February 22, 2014

what tones go with yellow and olive skin.?




Sabrina


do cold tones go with yellow and olively skin or warm tones and can you please list hair colors that go with both tones warm and cold thanks.


Answer
Dark (warm) hair colors look good on yellow and olive skin. Light (cold) hair colors are for pale people. Hair color that will go with both olive skin and pale skin is light brown. Something like this: http://woohair.com/large/Light_Brown_Henna_Hair_Dye_4.jpg

What color should i dye my hair with my pale skin?




britt_b_e


I usually dye my hair blonde, but since i have well water it tends to turn my hair an orange color. I also have dark roots. I want to get a brownish color, but i cannot find a color that i think would suit me, any ideas? i would appreciate links/pictures. thank you
( I have ivory skin. )



Answer
Your hair color should suit your complexion. Any hair color will look good on pale skin. If you have pink skin, avoid shades of red or golden blonde. Opt instead for ash tones to neutralize your coloring. Sallow complexion? Stick with deep reds & avoid yellow, gold or orange tones. If your skin is olive, stick with dark colors & add richness with lowlights in red or brown shades.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what tones go with yellow and olive skin.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment